- been going back and forth from my optometrist office for over a month now and i finally settle down with a brand new brand of contacts for my eyes. no more circle lens for me (im sure of it i think) because of my astigmatism. spent over one bill on my exam and purchased the contacts for my eyes. because of my astig, the lenses are a lot more expensive compare to the reg. ones OTL
- no more shopping for me until next month (3 weeks approx.) when kevin will be taking me to the saturday wholesale market thing in LA again which will also be our 14th (?) monthsary, so i gotta save up and hold myself back until then.
- daddy’s leaving to vn tmr and i gave him 2 bills (too little but since im too broke so…) to spend in vn & he’s gonna have a LOOONG vacay all the way until june ish, lucky dad T___T
- planning to clean out my room a bit more and buy drawers for more room for my clothes that keep coming in x____x i need more closet space ;~;
- i planned to wake up at 5:30 but i KOed so hard until 6AM ish & we got to the san pedro wholesale mart (YAY) at around 8 and it was literally ‘sort of’ packed there. we parked & kevin made me paid for the parking ($5) lol -____- saw this one chiffon shirt that my friend was trying to sell to me for $10 and i asked the (korean?) lady for how much it was & she said $5 so i was like “im sold” LOL i walked around the area and i ended up buying a bunch of stuffs without even knowing how much cash i have left in my wallet. the area was filled with lots of korean & mexican shop owners and it was literally really ghetto-ish, like the streets, the displays, and the restrooms too. but i love the feel of the whole place. everything was so cheap & affordable. for once, kevin didnt complain about the price of the pieces that i bought LOOL cuz he also think they’re crazily cheap as well. :D
- went back to our area to eat dimsum then went to get my daily boba drink then went to glendale mall/americana only to just do some window shopping cuz kevin forbid me from shopping anymore OTL then we went back to LA and a friend’s girlfriend hooked it up with a pair of chain bracelet for just $3.25 which kevin bought for me lol yessss ~ i dont even feel regret for spending over $50 (i would consider that to be a lot for shopping in one day for my wallet) because i love all of the stuffs that i bought. first time shopping at the wholesale area and i am literally in love with the place now. kevin promised that after i pay him back all the money i STILL owe him, which maybe by june cuz im still so broke :( THEN he’ll take me there again & let my ass shop till i drop O:
- sister is leaving to vegas tonight (?) and im gonna have the room to myself until tues oooh yessss. okay, since i woke up so early this morning, it’s time to rest early as well for work tmr. damn it :(
i always have a hard time picking out a certain kind of clothes or shoes that i would like to wear cuz of my stupid boyfriend aka one of the greatest hater EVER. lol like seriously, whatever i picked out a store, he would say “no, not that. no not that too, no. no no.” -_____-;; oh, especially ANYTHING that has to do with skulls… idk why the hell he hates them so much but yeah, he just told me “i just hate them” lolol baby said i have a very “different” fashion sense and most of the time, he always say “no” to the clothes i picked out just cuz he thinks i dress weird…. >< he said, “if you’re gonna wear this then please don’t stand next to me” LMAO this bitch. aigoo. idk but he’s the one person that i always would have to ask “should i wear this? or that?” whenever i pick out an outfit, otherwise, he wouldnt even wanna take me out man :(((( lol
my sister got mad at her bf so she threw the ipad mini that he got for her birthday onto the floor in anger. the fck she’s thinking. that spoiled brat. my heart dropped when i dropped my phone TWICE by accident awhile back, not on purpose. i’d be real nuts to drop my precious s3 onto the floor on purpose without thinking twice about it. she’s cray cray. she needs some anger management help, dude, im serious. -___-;;
i was feeling really bored while i let a movie load on a different browser so i went back on my super duper old posts and literally, spent over 3 hours just deleting all those posts that i used to write about my pathetic love life back in the days. i felt stupid re-reading them and i just wanted to slap and laugh at myself for being so dumb back then lol. oh how pathetic i used to be like, all because of one damn ‘boy’. lmao thanks goodness all that bad shit are now forever gone. re-read and deleted (most of) them for good. it was such a huge difference with the me then and the me now. how i managed to move on with my life even after all that bullshit and still being happy like i am right now is just beyond my imagination but i’m glad i’m here now, happier than i’d ever be. bye bye to them bad memories, and welcome these sweet, little memories i’m making with a special someone. life may be harsh to me back then, but i challenged it while it lasted, and here i am, life has been treating me well since then on, because it knew that this is what i deserve for all that suffering.